- The Pro Football Hall of Fame Museum
- Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium/Sports & Entertainment Complex
- Curio by Hilton: Four-star Hotel & Conference Center
- Legends Landing/Residential (Assisted living facility)
- State-of-the-Art Youth Sports Complex
- Legends Landing/Residential
- Center for Excellence (Coaches University; Academy of Corporate Excellence; Officiating Clinics; Safety, Health & Performance Center)
- Hall of Fame Way (restaurants, retail)
- HOF/NFL Family Experience (high-tech virtual reality experiences and rides)
Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village
Once completed, the $600 Million Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village will be a multi-use center, featuring a world-class hotel and conference center, Center for Excellence (corporate team building center), state-of-the-art youth sports complex and athletic fields, Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, retail space, thematic restaurants, Legends Landing (residences for Hall of Famers and NFL legends), NFL Family Experience (featuring high-tech virtual reality experiences and rides) and renovated Pro Football Hall of Fame museum. With the addition Johnson Controls as the village’s official partner in 2016, it will become the first-ever sports and entertainment “smart city.” Johnson Controls will showcase its building management systems, HVAC equipment, fire and security systems and other technologies throughout the property. These components assure the Hall of Fame’s world-class environments and yield significant operational cost savings for the project.
Investors believe these efforts will catapult the center, built in 1963, into becoming the theme park destination of the future welcoming NFL fans and players alike; a “Disney World of Football.” U.S. President and business mogul, Donald Trump agreed saying on his tour of the property: “It looks like it’s going to be just a tremendous success… You have a wonderful developer.”
As master developer for Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village, Industrial Realty Group coordinates support from the combined public and private efforts of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Canton Chamber of Commerce, Canton’s Mayor, Canton City Schools and the Stark County Convention & Visitors’ Bureau. The venture is expected to become the largest tourism investment in the State of Ohio’s history.
For more information please visit: Pro Football Hall of Fame Village